Lady Gaga Recycles Infamous Meat Dress in 'Simpsons' Cameo (Video)
The over-the-top pop star gets even more cartoonish on the series' season-23 finale.
If Lady Gaga is a human cartoon with a shape-shifting sense of style, then imagine her in Simpsons form.
The "Edge of Glory" singer makes her first official cameo on the Fox animated series' 23rd season finale, slated for May 20th, and a new trailer features Gaga sporting a 2-D version of that attention-getting raw meat dress from 2010's MTV Video Music Awards.
In one scene, Homer Simpson wields a blow torch to cook the meat on her dress. "Stop it, Homer!" orders Gaga while he chomps on a steak.
Meanwhile, the town of Springfield gets Gaga fever as she swings by town, where self-esteem has taken a nosedive. "You're all my little monsters," she bellows, while Moe the Bartender answers: "I'm half-monster, half-Armenian."
Gaga’s likeness has previously surfaced on the show, in an episode featuring the Golden Globe Awards. However, that version of Gaga was not voiced by the singer.
"I make music, but I don’t do voice-overs every day of the week, and their characters are so awesomely convincing and sincere and wild and funny, I had to remind myself constantly of the sincerity of the humor,” Gaga told EW of recording the episode last summer.
Watch the Simpsons promo below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)