'Last Resort': Search for Missing Crew Begins, But a Turf War Proves Deadly (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive clip from this week's episode, the members of the USS Colorado finds themselves threatened in Sainte Marina.
The search is on for the crew of the USS Colorado on Last Resort.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive scene from Thursday's episode, "Eight Bells," in which head of the sub Marcus Chaplin (Andre Braugher) gathers the troops in search of three missing crew members, bringing him to Mayor Julian Serrat (Sahr Ngaujah). It's he who Chaplin hopes will be of significant help.
After exchanging obligatory pleasantries -- complete with Serrat's emphasis on the Colorado's temporary accommodations on Sainte Marina -- Chaplin gets down to business. What he gets in return, however, may not be what he had in mind.
"Those people over there, their son was killed because of your interference here. You brought violence to this island. Now this child is dead and this woman is in mourning," Serrat tells Chaplin after showing the captain a grieving family.
Chaplin then clamps down: "I understand our presence here has been a burden. There's no need for us to quarrel because if we do, you'll lose."
But not until Serrat has the final say: "A death by a thousand cuts. That will be war with me."
Watch the scene above.
Last Resort airs 8 p.m. Thursdays on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed