'Late Night With Seth Meyers' Taps 'Piers Morgan' Alum as Top Booker (Exclusive)
Haleigh Raff will serve as senior talent executive and lead the booking team when the "SNL" alum begins his new gig in February.
Late Night With Seth Meyers has found its top booker.
Piers Morgan Live's Haleigh Raff has been tapped as senior talent executive, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Raff will lead the booking team when the Saturday Night Live alum takes over Jimmy Fallon's Late Night starting Feb. 24 on NBC.
Raff most recently served as senior editorial producer at Piers Morgan's CNN talker and previously was a producer at The View and a talent executive at The Martha Stewart Show and Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
Meyers will transition to the Lorne Michaels-produced Late Night after Fallon replaces Jay Leno as the host of The Tonight Show.
The late-night booking hierarchy is in for something of a shift with The Tonight Show's move from Los Angeles to New York. Both Tonight and Late Night, as well as stalwart Saturday Night Live, will be based in New York. That would seemingly make the landscape all the more competitive as all three shows (produced by Michaels) will be competing for guests with CBS' Late Show With David Letterman and Comedy Central's The Daily Show With Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR