'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' Sets Week-Long Bruce Springsteen Tribute
Springsteen and the E Street Band will appear on the NBC late-night show twice during the week of Feb. 27; Kenny Chesney and Elvis Costello to perform.
After Broadway week ends, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon will pay tribute to Bruce Springsteen during the week of Feb. 27.
In support of Springsteen's new album, Wrecking Ball, the NBC late-night show will have its musical guests perform select songs from his catalogue. Springsteen, along with the E Street Band, will drop by Monday, Feb. 27 with two performances before capping off the week on Friday, March 2, with an interview segment and several songs.
On Tuesday, Feb. 28, Kenny Chesney will perform "I'm on Fire," from Springsteen's Born in the U.S.A. CD. Chesney covered the song for his album, When the Sun Goes Down, released in 2004.
Elvis Costello will perform "Brilliant Disguise" with The Roots on Thursday, March 1.
During a November 2010 appearance, Fallon -- in costume as Neil Young -- and Springsteen sang Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair."
Wrecking Ball will be released March 6. Springsteen will embark on a world tour beginning March 18 in Atlanta.
Late Night is produced by Universal TV and Broadway Video.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera