'Late Show': Tracy Morgan Takes Credit For Solving Fiscal Cliff (Video)
“I was at the U.N. all night crunching numbers,” Morgan tells David Letterman.
Forget deft political maneuvering and reaching across the aisle. Tracy Morgan says he’s the one who solved the fiscal cliff crisis.
“I was at the U.N. all night crunching numbers,” he told David Letterman during an appearance on the Late Show Friday.
Morgan said he used an old-time adding machine and a pencil to make all the numbers add up. He also said he was was relieved the crisis was over, because it had given his cousin license to mooch.
“My cousin Fred isn’t going to call me and ask for more money,” Morgan said. “He thought it was a reason to ask for money. ‘Can I borrow $300? There’s a fiscal cliff out there!'”
Morgan and the rest of NBC’s 30 Rock cast shot the show's series finale before Christmas. The TGS crew says goodbye Jan. 31 in an episode featuring guest stars Ice-T and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR