'Law & Order: SVU' Books Trio for Season 14
Roger Bart, Anna Chlumsky and Raul Esparza will guest star on the NBC procedural.
Law & Order: SVU is adding three actors in guest spots for its upcoming 14th season.
Veep's Anna Chlumsky, along with Broadway vets Roger Bart and Raul Esparza, have landed roles on the NBC procedural.
In "Twenty-Five Acts," the author of a best-selling erotic novel (Chlumsky) accuses a high-profile talk show host (Bart) of a brutal rape. The detectives face an uphill battle when they find that her account of the rape is exactly like the chapters in her book. With the DA's office (Esparza), they struggle to keep the case from turning into a media circus.
Bart most recently starred in Broadway's Young Frankenstein as the title character and recurs on USA's Political Animals. Chlumsky stars in HBO's Veep and can be seen in two upcoming films, Sam and Bert and Arnie's Guide to Friendship. Esparza most recently appeared in Broadway's Leap of Faith.
The news comes after Criminal Minds vet Paget Brewster landed a guest spot in the SVU season premiere.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR