'Law & Order: SVU' Books Jimmy Fallon's Bandleader Questlove
The Roots drummer fulfills his "fantasy" of playing a corpse on the NBC procedural.
Questlove has one less thing on his bucket list.
Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show bandleader and The Roots drummer will guest star in an upcoming episode of NBC's Law & Order: SVU. But he won't be playing any ordinary character. Questlove will be fulfilling his dream of being a corpse on the long-running procedural.
SVU star Ice T tweeted a photo Friday afternoon revealing the show's latest cameo.
SVU Behind The Scenes: This corpse looks strangely familiar... pic.twitter.com/rJaylOeVfZ
— ICE T (@FINALLEVEL) February 21, 2014
In an Us Weekly write-up last November, Questlove said, "It's my fantasy to play a dead body on Law & Order."
— Questlove Jenkins (@questlove) February 21, 2014
The episode will air sometime in March.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws