'Law & Order: UK': Two Actors Join Cast, U.S. Premiere Date Set
Law & Order: UK has added two actors to its third season.
Bradley Walsh, Jamie Bamber and Freema Ageyman continue to lead the cast, with Dominic Rowan (Catwalk Dogs) and Peter Davison (Doctor Who) joining the British series.
Rowan will play Jake Thorne, a senior crown prosecutor, who is a gifted and uncompromising prosecutor. Davison will portray Henry Sharpe, who is taking over the job of director of the crown prosecution service. Henry is a down-to-earth pragmatist and a boss who has history with Jake.
The third season will premiere in the U.S. on Wednesday, Aug. 17 at 9 p.m. on BBC America.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR