Hugh Jackman Teaches Jay Leno 'Gangnam Style' on 'Tonight Show' (Video)
The "Les Miserables" star urges the late-night host to get out from behind his desk and bust a move -- with less-than-impressive results.
Hugh Jackman gave Jay Leno a little tutorial in "Gangnam Style" on Thursday's The Tonight Show.
The Les Miserables star recently met with Korean pop star Psy on the set of The Wolverine, where the actor got his own lesson in how to do the dance (it should be noted that Jackman kept his Wolverine blades on while performing the moves).
So on Thursday, Jackman tried to relay what he had learned to Leno, urging the host to get out from behind his desk and take a stab at the moves. But, as Jackman soon learned, Leno wasn't the quick study that Jackman apparently was.
"Gangnam Style" is the most-watched YouTube video of all time, racking up nearly 950 million views so far.
Tonight Show airs at 11:35 weeknights on NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR