Leslie Bibb to Star in NBC's 'Love Is Relative'
She'll play the female lead in the single-camera comedy from "Borat's" Dan Mazer.
Leslie Bibb is headed back to NBC.
The actress, who guest starred in the pilot for the network's About a Boy, has nabbed the female lead in NBC's Love is Relative, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
From Borat's Dan Mazer, the comedy centers on a wife and her husband and how they start to see their marriage in a whole new way when her newly divorced brother moves in with them.
Bibb will play Rose the wife who exudes an effortless cool from her suburban kitchen. She's a strong-willed, opinionated, fearless and wry-humored "say anything" kind of woman who is proud of her wild youth. She's married to Nate and the mother of a 6-year-old daughter and 18-month-old son.
Mazer will pen the script and exec produce the 20th Century Fox Television single-camera comedy alongside Tom Werner and Tom Lassally.
Bibb's credits include GCB, Popular, The Following, Burning Love, The League and Crossing Jordan. She's repped by ICM Partners and John Carrabino Management.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)