Liam Neeson's 'Sports Center' Appearance: Cursing and Confusion (VIDEO)
The "Taken 2" star made his latest promotional stop at ESPN, where he didn't get the message he was on live television.
Give Liam Neeson credit for this: while he's an Oscar-nominated actor, he's also a brutally honest man.
The Taken 2 star stopped by ESPN's SportsCenter on Thursday, ostensibly to promote the deadly daddy hostage sequel. Unfortunately, lost in communication was that he would have to speak about football -- American football -- during the segment, and so when he was asked to diagnose the issues facing the New York Jets, he went stone blank.
It didn't get much better from there.
When he realized they were live, he said, "Oh shit." And when prodded for some gridiron analysis -- he had been at the Jets' disastrous loss to the 49ers on Sunday -- he just straight up admitted he had no idea what he was talking about.
But hey, at least he didn't mention Tim Tebow.
Whether it was his most humbling TV experience this week is up for debate, too; he went nearly nude in a dunk tank segment on Ellen on Tuesday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws