Lifetime's 'The Client List' Grows in Second Week
The Jennifer Love Hewitt drama posts gains in total viewers and four key demographics in its second airing.
Lifetime's The Client List found some additional customers in its second airing.
The Jennifer Love Hewitt drama about a Texas housewife who turns to a seemingly traditional day spa in order to make ends meet after her husband splits posted gains in total viewers and four key demographics Sunday.
Episode 2 was up 4 percent week-over-week in total viewers, rising from 2.8 million to 2.9 million and posted gains in the adults 25-54 (up 8 percent to 1.4 million), adults 18-49 (up 8 percent to 1.3 million), women 25-54 (up 21 percent to 1.1 million) and women 18-49 (up 28 percent to 1 million).
Last week's premiere became Lifetime's most-watched series launch since Drop Dead Diva on July 12, 2009, according to Nielsen. The initial telefilm on which the series is based drew 3.9 million total viewers for Lifetime in 2010.
The Client List, which is executive produced by Hewitt, airs Sundays at 10 p.m. on Lifetime.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR