Lifetime Debuts Chilling Teaser for Jodi Arias Movie (Video)
The movie is based on the real-life murder trial surrounding the aspiring photographer, who was recently found guilty of killing her former lover.
A chilling new teaser for Lifetime's upcoming original movie Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret has hit the Web.
The movie, based on the real-life murder trial, stars Tania Raymonde (Lost) as Jodi Arias, a seductive 28-year-old aspiring photographer recently found guilty of killing her former lover Travis Alexander (Jesse Lee Soffer, The Mob Doctor), who was found nude in his apartment shower with a slit throat, 27 additional stab wounds and a bullet to the head.
While investigating the violent killing, police in Mesa, Ariz., retrieved a digital camera from Alexander's washing machine, revealing shocking images authorities claim Arias took of their sexual escapades, as well as during and after his murder.
While Arias plead not guilty and said she killed Alexander in self-defense, police concluded that when Alexander broke off his relationship with Arias, she became a real-life “Alex Forrest” (Glenn Close's character in Fatal Attraction). They say Arias stalked her ex-boyfriend, whom she successfully seduced one final time before murdering him, and then she tried to cover up the murder.
The new teaser released by Lifetime focuses on the murder itself. (Watch below.)
Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret debuts at 8 p.m. Saturday, June 22, on Lifetime.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR