Lifetime's 'Liz & Dick': New Images of Lindsay Lohan, Grant Bowler (Photos)
The cable network has released two new photos from their Elizabeth Taylor TV movie depicting the on-screen couple.
Lifetime has released two new images from Liz & Dick, its upcoming Elizabeth Taylor TV movie, this time bringing its two stars into vivid color.
Coming mere days after the first black-and-white image of the couple turned heads, the female-skewing cable network is offering a look at Lindsay Lohan as Taylor and True Blood's Grant Bowler as her longtime love, Richard Burton.
Production on Liz & Dick, which will chronicle Taylor and Burton's romance -- often dubbed the "marriage of the century" for its ups and downs and coverage in the tabloids -- started Monday in Los Angeles for its fall premiere.
Check out the new photos taken by Lifetime's Richard McLaren, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR