Lifetime Orders 'Double Divas' Series
The new show will launch Jan. 10 following "Project Runway: All-Stars."
Lifetime has ordered Double Divas, a new docu-series centered on an intimate apparel store in Atlanta.
Double Divas will launch with back-to-back episodes 10 p.m. Jan. 10 after Project Runway: All-Stars. A sneak peek of the series will air on New Year's Day at 10:30 p.m.
Double Divas follows LiviRae owners and best friends Molly Hopkins and Cynthia Richards, as well as their apprentice, Loren. The co-owners will travel across the region on their way to fittings, bridal showers and other business opportunities.
Double Divas is produced by NorthSouth Productions, with Charlie DeBovoise (Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta) and Mark Hickman (Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta) executive producing, and Jenifer Fiason (Extreme Makeover: Home Edition) and Kathleen Blake (Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids) co-executive producing, along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR