Lifetime Picks Up Fashion Reality Series '24 Hour Catwalk'
The female-focused cable network has ordered 10 episodes of the hourlong series hosted by Alexa Chung.
Lifetime has found another companion series to go with Project Runway.
The female-focused cable network has ordered 10 episodes of 24 Hour Catwalk, a reality series in which four designers will compete to create their own collection in one day.
Model/TV personality Alexa Chung has been tapped to host the series in which judges including designer Cynthia Rowley, New York Times fashion editor Derek Blasberg and publicist James LaForce will whittle down contestants to find who has the best vision, talent and endurance to become the next “it” name in fashion.
Jane Street Entertainment will produce 24 Hour Catwalk, with Linda Lea and Donna Macletchie (Food Network’s Next Food Network Star, 24-Hour Restaurant Battle), with Lifetime’s Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway executive producing for Lifetime.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR