Lifetime's 'America's Supernanny' Returning in January
The second season will premiere Tuesday, Jan. 8.
Lifetime has set a return date for the second season of America's Supernanny.
America's Supernanny: Family Lockdown will return to the cable network Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m.
Host and child specialist Deborah Tillman returns, but this time, she'll be moving in with the families for one week, observing the challenges and issues each family confronts on a daily basis.
America's Supernanny is produced by Shed Media U.S. with Nick Emmerson and Stephanie Schwam as executive producers. Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Abigail Harvey are EPs as well.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR