Lifetime's 'America's Supernanny' Returning in January
The second season will premiere Tuesday, Jan. 8.
Lifetime has set a return date for the second season of America's Supernanny.
America's Supernanny: Family Lockdown will return to the cable network Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m.
Host and child specialist Deborah Tillman returns, but this time, she'll be moving in with the families for one week, observing the challenges and issues each family confronts on a daily basis.
America's Supernanny is produced by Shed Media U.S. with Nick Emmerson and Stephanie Schwam as executive producers. Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Abigail Harvey are EPs as well.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!