Lindsay Lohan Books 'Eastbound & Down' Guest Role
The "Canyons" actress will appear in the final season of HBO's Danny McBride comedy.
The Lindsay Lohan comeback tour looks likely to head well into the fall. After recently booking a reality series on OWN and hitting the promotional circuit for The Canyons, the actress is set to appear in the final season of HBO's Eastbound & Down.
A network rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Lohan will appear in the final season of Danny McBride's comedy -- though no episode count is available just yet -- should it stretch for more than one outing.
News of Lohan's addition, first reported by E! and hinted at on the actress' Instagram account, comes as the series gets ready to wind down. The fourth and final run of the baseball comedy started production in early June, with the last episodes kicking off on Sept. 29.
The last season of Eastbound left things rather up in the air for McBride's Kenny Powers. The baseball player had faked his own death to be with April (Katy Mixon). A synopsis from the network recently revealed that the events of season four pick up several years later, with Kenny living "the American dream" with his family in North Carolina.
No details were available on Lohan's character, but E! posits that she'll be playing a bride in a flash-forward scene -- something the costume choices in her Instagram would corroborate.
Lohan's latest TV gigs include an episode of Anger Management and the Lifetime original movie Liz & Dick.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR