First Look: Lindsay Lohan Transforms Into Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime Biopic (Photo)
The female-skewing cable network has released the first official image of the actress and Grant Bowler for its upcoming original movie "Liz & Dick."
Lindsay Lohan appears to be a natural to play Elizabeth Taylor if the first official image from her upcoming Lifetime TV movie is any indication.
The female skewing cable network on Monday released the image of Lohan as Taylor and True Blood's Grant Bowler as Richard Burton from the upcoming telepic Liz & Dick.
Production on the effort, which will chronicle Taylor and Burton's romance -- often dubed the "marriage of the century" for its ups and downs and coverage in the tabloids -- started Monday in Los Angeles.
Check out the image, via Lifetime's Richard McLaren, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts on her transformation. Liz & Dick debuts later this year on Lifetime.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)