Lindsay Lohan to Guest on Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management'
The actress will play herself in an April episode of the FX comedy.
Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen are reuniting on-camera.
The Scary Movie 5 co-stars will play opposite each other in an upcoming episode of Sheen's FX comedy Anger Management.
Producers Lionsgate Television announced the guest-starring gig Monday, noting that the actress would play herself. Lohan comes to the series as a patient of Sheen's therapist's alter ego, and the two quickly develop a romantic relationship.
The episode, one of Anger Management's gargantuan 90-episode back order, is slated to premiere in April. And the month, as it so happens, is also when Scary Movie 5 hits theaters.
Lohan's TV work includes the Lifetime telepic Liz & Dick and a small arc on ABC's Ugly Betty.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws