Lindsay Lohan Takes Over 'Chelsea Lately' With Jokes About Kristen Stewart, Justin Bieber
UPDATED: The troubled starlet also made lighthearted jabs at her own expense during Monday's episode.
Lindsay Lohan did her best Chelsea Handler on Monday, guest hosting E!'s late-night talker Chelsea Lately.
The troubled starlet, promoting her ill-reviewed indie The Canyons, appeared at ease as she laughed off lighthearted jokes at her own expense and even made a few jabs at herself.
"I saw this recently," she told the roundtable, featuring Brad Wollack, Fortune Feimster and Jen Kirkman, holding up a newspaper featuring the headline "Lohan Needs Therapy."
"Yeah, no," she said, tossing the paper aside. Lohan recently completed a 90-day court-mandated rehab stint, but she still needs to complete an additional 15 months of psychological therapy, a judge ordered on Wednesday.
When Wollack attempted to push Lohan on the gag, the 27-year-old reminded him that he'd "had plenty of time to make fun of me."
"And we drive very nice cars because of it, so thank you," he quipped.
The actress poked fun at One Direction's Harry Styles, Justin Bieber and Kristen Stewart during her turn on the roundtable. Addressing a recent incident in which Stewart lost her cool with a paparazzo, Lohan joked: "I'm just excited that Kristen Stewart, you know, finally showed some emotion."
"I will say this, of course she hates photographers -- they got a picture of her kissing a married man in a Mini Cooper," she added, referring to the infamous images of Stewart and her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.
Later, Lohan tested her own interviewing skills with Orphan Black star Dylan Bruce. The duo discussed getting naked on camera.
During her closing remarks, the actress said: "I'm proud to have hosted the first episode in Chelsea Lately history that did not feature a salacious headline about Lindsay Lohan."
Lohan is one of only a few guests to take the hosting reins from Handler including Ross Mathews and Dave Grohl. The Kardashian clan -- including Kris, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe -- memorably took over earlier this year. Lohan will continue her media blitz with an appearance on OWN's Oprah's Next Chapter on Aug. 18, as well as an eight-episode docu-series on the same network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game