'Eastwick's' Lindsay Price to Co-Star in NBC Comedy 'Lifesaver'
She'll play Christian Borle's girlfriend in the odd-couple comedy pilot.
Smash alum Christian Borle has a new leading lady.
Eastwick and Beverly Hills, 90210 alum Lindsay Price has been cast opposite the Tony winner in NBC's comedy pilot Lifesaver, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Lifesaver asks the question: How do you get rid of the most maddening person in the world after he's given you a kidney? It's described as an odd-couple comedy in which two polar opposites (Borle, Jonathan Ryland) become inextricably linked.
Price will portray Dr. Jennifer McGuire, Graham's (Borle) girlfriend and a doctor at the hospital with him. When Leon (Ryland) comes to town, she enjoys that her partner is more "dangerous" than normal and doesn't mind Leon in the way that her boyfriend does.
Repped by UTA, Untitled and Hansen Jacobson, Price's credits also include Lipstick Jungle, Pepper Dennis and Coupling.
Wil Calhoun (Friends) penned the Universal Television script and will exec produce the multicamera comedy alongside Peter Traugott and Rachel Kaplan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR