It's Official: Lisa Rinna Returning to 'Days of Our Lives' (Exclusive)
The former reality star and talk show will reprise her role as Billie Reed as a contract player, with her first appearance set for the spring.
After months of speculation, Lisa Rinna is officially returning to NBC's Days of Our Lives.
The former Apprentice and Dancing With the Stars contestant and Soap Talk host will reprise her role as Billie Reed on the NBC soap as a contract player, with her first episode set for March 8, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
While details of her story arc are being kept under wraps, network officials confirm that she will share "explosive" scenes with on-screen mother Kate (Lauren Koslow) and her former flame, Bo (Peter Reckell).
"I am so thrilled to be back and excited to be acting again," Rinna said. "I have done reality shows, talk shows and I thought, what a great way to come back and play a character that I love to play so much. Feels very full circle -- like a new old chapter."
Rinna played Billie Reed for more than 150 episodes on Days, last appearing in 2005.
Rinna, repped by Rebel Entertainment, begins filming this week.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR