'Little People, Big World' Sneak Peek: Big Changes, 20 Questions (Exclusive Video)
The Roloffs return for their first new TLC special on Sunday and things are definitely changing.
As The Hollywood Reporter first reported, the Roloffs are returning to TLC with four new specials. The first one, Little People, Big World: Big Changes, airs this Sunday at 8 p.m. And THR has an exclusive sneak peek at the special.
It has apparently been a tumultuous year for the family. First of all, one of the twins is finally moving off the farm and, gasp, out of state. Also, Matt and Amy have to deal with the their rocky marriage while deciding the future of Roloff Farms.
In THR’s preview above, the family takes a road trip and tries to enjoy the time they have together before everything changes dramatically.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR