'Live!' Sets All-Sports Guest Host Lineup
The morning talk show sets a themed week of athletes to co-host with Kelly Ripa.
As Live! With Kelly continues its search for a full-time replacement for Regis Philbin, the morning talk show has scheduled a week of sports-themed co-hosts.
Starting Jan. 9, Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush will join Kelly Ripa and guests Mark Wahlberg, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott.
The following day, NASCAR star Carl Edwards will welcome Kate Beckinsale, with former quarterback-turned-broadcaster Boomer Esiason sharing interview duties as the morning show features Jane Krakowski and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.
On Jan. 12, ESPN college football analyst Jesse Palmer will join Ripa as they chat with Dolly Parton and Miranda Cosgrove. On Friday, Jan. 13, five-time Olympic medalist Apolo Anton Ohno will close the week as the duo welcome Lana Parrilla and Common.
The morning show has featured a plethora of celebrity fill-ins as it continues testing the waters before naming a full-time successor to Philbin. Co-anchors thus far have included Jerry Seinfeld, Neil Patrick Harris, Taye Diggs, Michael Buble, Johan Hill, Jerry O'Connell and Josh Groban.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR