Logan Marshall-Green to Star in Cinemax Pilot 'Quarry'
He'll play the Marine sniper in the cable network's adaptation of the Max Allan Collins book.
Cinemax has found its soldier.
Prometheus' Logan Marshall-Green has been tapped to star in the cable network's drama pilot Quarry, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on Max Allan Collins' book, the drama revolves around a Marine sniper who returns home from Vietnam in 1973 to find that he's been shunned by those he loves and demonized in public. Combat-hardened and disillusioned, he's recruited into a network of contract killers and corruption spanning the length of the Mississippi River.
The title character is described as hollowed on the inside, as his third tour overseas has taken its toll. Quarry, it turns out, was part of a controversial attack on a village in Vietnam that is the subject of a public protest.
Graham Gordy and Michael D. Fuller are penning the pilot and executive producing alongside Steve Golin, David Kanter, Matt DeRoss, Keith Redmon, Collins, Ken Levin and John Hillcoat, with the latter directing the Anonymous Content entry.
Marshall-Green's credits include TV's Dark Blue, Traveler and The O.C. as well as features As I Lay Dying and Across the Universe. He's repped by CAA, 3 Arts and Stone Meyer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR