'Long Island Medium' EP Reveals What Goes on 'Behind the Read' (Exclusive Video)
From what it's like to produce the show to what Theresa Caputo knows before a reading, executive producer Wendy Douglas may make you a believer.
The second season of the TLC series Long Island Medium, which features Theresa Caputo, her family, and her spookily accurate ability to speak with spirits, returns Sunday at 9 p.m.
If you watched the first season, then you know that Caputo has been able to convert several nonbelievers with her readings. I'm even willing to bet that plenty of skeptics of Caputo’s abilities watch the show anyway. Those are the same people who would be interested in watching this behind the scenes video with executive producer, Wendy Douglas, titled “Behind the Read.”
In the video above, Douglas reveals what it’s like producing the series, answers some burning questions viewers may have, and admits that working on the show hasn’t made her immune to its more emotional events.
Long Island Medium debuts its second season on Sunday at 9 p.m. on TLC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR