'Long Island Medium' Passes on a Father's Christmas Message (Exclusive Video)
On Sunday's new episode of the TLC series, Theresa Caputo makes sure a grieving widow knows her husband understands what she's going through.
Every week, TLC’s Long Island Medium has its viewers in tears. And from the looks of this exclusive sneak peek, this Sunday’s episode should keep that record intact.
Teresa Caputo meets with Justina who originally scheduled her reading with the intention of attending alongside her husband. In the time since -- the medium has a two year waiting list -- her husband passed away from a second battle with cancer, and she’s now raising their five and seven-year-old boys by herself.
In The Hollywood Reporter’s preview video above, Caputo lets the grieving widow know that her husband understands what she’s going through and gives her a message to pass on to the boys. Grab a tissue.
Long Island Medium airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on TLC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack