'Lost's' Josh Holloway to Star in CBS Drama 'Intelligence'
He'll play a former Navy SEAL in the drama from "North Country's" Michael Seizman.
Lost's Josh Holloway is returning to the small screen.
The actor best known for his starring role on ABC's island drama has been tapped to star in CBS' drama pilot Intelligence, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama centers on U.S. Cyber Command, a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift: a microchip that has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
Holloway will star as Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer.
North Country's Michael Seitzman will pen the pilot and executive produce the drama alongside No Ordinary Family's David Semel, who will also direct. Tripp Vinson is also on board to executive produce the ABC Studios/CBS Television Studios co-production.
For Holloway, the role would mark the first starring vehicle following his turn as Sawyer on Lost, which also hailed from ABC Studios. In addition to a role in Lifetime's anthology Five and a guest gig on NBC's Community, Holloway has feature credits including Mission: Impossible -- Ghost Protocol and Whisper. He's repped by WME, Viewpoint and Bloom Hergott.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR