'Lost's' Maggie Grace and Jorge Garcia to Reunite on 'Californication'
Tim Minchin will appear in eight episodes in the sixth season.
Showtime's Californication is staging a Lost reunion.
Maggie Grace, who will appear in at least eight episodes of the dark comedy's sixth season as Faith, will cross paths with Jorge Garcia, who has booked a guest spot in one episode as an old contact from Faith's past.
Additionally, Tim Minchin will recur on Californication for eight episodes as Atticus Fetch, described as a David Bowie-style notorious rocker.
Production began on the new season in May. Season six launches in early 2013.
Californication centers on novelist Hank Moody (David Duchovny), who co-parents his daughter Becca (Madeleine Martin) while still pining for her mother Karen (Natascha McElhone).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR