'Lost's' Yunjin Kim to Star in ABC's Summer Series 'Mistresses'
She'll play Karen, one of the four women at the center of the soap from "Gossip Girl's" KJ Steinberg.
Yunjin Kim is returning to ABC.
The former Lost actress has been tapped to star in the network's summer soap Mistresses, ABC announced late Friday.
The project, a remake of the 2008-10 British series of the same name, is described as a provocative thrilling drama that finds four women with scandalous romantic lives caught in storms of excitement and self-discovery, secrecy and betrayal, and at the mercy of the complex relationships they’ve created.
Kim will play Karen, one of the four women, alongside the previously cast Rochelle Aytes and Jes Macallan.
The drama, penned by Gossip Girl scribe KJ Steinberg, is being targeted for summer 2013. ABC picked up the project straight to series in February.
Kim starred as Sun on ABC's island-set J.J. Abrams drama Lost from 2004-10. The role marks the WME-repped actress first small-screen gig since the mystery series ended its run.
Also joining the cast is Erik Stocklin as Sam, a series regular.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR