'Love Bites' Constance Zimmer to Get Frisky on 'Royal Pains'
The actress is jumping over to the USA series for some extra lovin'.
Maybe the weekly love stories on NBC’s Love Bites isn’t enough for star Constance Zimmer. The actress is moving from the beaches of L.A. to the beaches of the Hamptons to find some extra lovin'.
She’ll play psychiatrist Dr. Abby Burton, who reunites with old friend and colleague, Hank (Mark Feuerstein). She’ll become a new patient and apparently she’s very, very happy to see Hank again. Zimmer’s first episode will air toward the end of this season.
This will be a real-life professional reunion for Zimmer and Feuerstein as they were cast mates on Good Morning Miami, which aired on NBC for two seasons from 2002-04.
Aside from playing the straight-shooting wife to Greg Grunberg’s Judd on the NBC anthology series, TV viewers will also recognize her as Dana from HBO’s Entourage. She also starred on Boston Legal as Claire, and made appearances on The New Adventures of Old Christine. Zimmer also appeared in the 2008 film, Chaos Theory.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'