Bravo Pulls 'Love Broker' From Schedule
"Bethenny Ever After" will air in its time slot starting Monday at 10 p.m.
Matchmaker Lori Zaslow has been dumped… for now.
Sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter that Bravo has pulled the new series, Love Broker, from its schedule, as first reported by TVGuide.com. The remaining episodes are expected to air during the summer.
Love Broker premiered on March 5. Its benching by the cable network follows after airing only two episodes. It stars the very aggressive Zaslow who co-founded the matchmaking company, Project Soulmate, as she uses unconventional techniques and scouts all over Manhattan to find a love match for her clients.
Intuitive Entertainment produces the series with executive producers Mechelle Collins and Kevin Dill.
Bethenny Ever After will air in its time slot starting Monday at 10 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR