'Love Handles' Exclusive Sneak Peek: Emily Is at Her Breaking Point
The Lifetime Real Women series attempts to help this couple lose weight and win their relationship back.
The Lifetime Real Women series, Love Handles: Couples in Crisis, attempts to help couples on two levels – on the inside and outside. The series focuses on overweight couples who have some major relationship problems, as well.
The series puts the couple through 60 days of challenging workouts and relationship counseling. Hopefully, the couples can lose weight while at the same time winning back their relationships.
Lifetime Real Women is airing three episodes of Love Handles this weekend: Saturday at 7 p.m., as well as Sunday at 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
In THR’s exclusive video from Sunday’s episode at 4 p.m. above, Emily is finding herself at her breaking point as Robert hasn’t been able to find a job and feels people have discriminated against him for his weight.
The series is executive produced by SallyAnn Salsano (Jersey Shore) and 495 Productions.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 10 Reimagined Disney Posters Bring Your Favorite Childhood Characters Back To Life
- DOCUMENTARY: How One Email Changed One Guy's Life... Forever
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Sex Toy On Twitter, Should Seriously Be Taught What TMI Means
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
- Diane Kruger Ties Up Her Shirt to Reveal Her Flat Stomach
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reenacts YouTube Viral Sensation 'David at the Dentist' - Watch Now!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Women in Soul Event, President Barack Obama Flubs Spelling of Aretha Franklin's 'Respect'
- Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!