'Luck' Promotes 'Harry Potter's' Michael Gambon, Adds 'Revenge's' Margarita Levieva
The HBO horseracing drama adds the two actors for its upcoming sophomore season.
Luck is ramping up for Season 2.
An HBO spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Michael Gambon has been promoted to a series regular and that Margarita Levieva has been cast in a recurring role on its horseracing drama’s second season.
Gambon plays Mythical Mike, one of Ace Bernstein’s (Dustin Hoffman) competitors. The veteran actor played Dumbledore in the Harry Potter movie franchise. His long list of acting credits include The King’s Speech and Gosford Park.
Levieva, who currently recurs on ABC’s Revenge as the real Emily Thorne, will play Sarah Israel, Nathan Israel’s (Suits’ Patrick J. Adams) sister. In addition to Revenge, Levieva has appeared as Julie on HBO’s How to Make It in America, and the short-lived Fox drama, Vanished.
HBO renewed Luck in January after just one episode aired to lackluster ratings. Its 10-episode second season is slated to air in January 2013.
Luck is currently in its first season with new episodes airing Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR