'Luck': Danish Actor to Recur as Middleman in Season 2 (Exclusive)
Carsten Norgaard will play Oleg, a powerful Russian businessman who negotiates a deal between Dustin Hoffman's Ace Bernstein and Michael Gambon's Michael Smythe.
Danish actor Carsten Norgaard's luck is changing.
The Three Muskateers actor has been tapped for a recurring role on Season 2 of HBO's David Milch/Michael Mann horseracing drama Luck, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Norgaard, whose credits also include D2: The Mighty Ducks, will play Oleg, a powerful Russian businessman who negotiates a deal between Dustin Hoffman's Ace Bernstein and Michael Gambon's Michael Smythe.
Gambon, who is recurring on the freshman season of Luck, was upped earlier this month to series regular. Production on Season 2, which will further explore the rivalry between competitors Gambon and Bernstein is already under way at Santa Anita in Arcadia, Calif.
The Aliens vs. Predator actor is repped by Metropolitan and Stagecoach Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR