'Mad Men': Jon Hamm to Direct Season 5 Premiere
The episode will mark the actor’s directing debut and air in March.
Jon Hamm has signed on to make his directorial debut on the long-awaited Season 5 premiere of AMC’s Mad Men.
Hamm becomes the second Mad Men cast member to step behind the camera on the drama: John Slattery directed Episodes 4 and 12 during Season 4 of the Emmy-winning series.
After protracted contract negotiations between AMC, Lionsgate Television and series creator Matthew Weiner, Season 5 of Mad Men will premiere in March, 16 months after its Season 4 finale.
The deal, reached in March, will see Weiner remain on board as showrunner for Seasons 5 and 6 with an option for a seventh.
TVLine first reported the news.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR