'Mad Men' Releases 4 Classy Promo Stills Ahead of Season 6 (Photos)
Soon after firming up plans for an April return date, AMC unveils a few choice black-and-white shots of the cast dressed to the nines.
Fans excited by Wednesday's news of Mad Men's imminent return don't have to wait for the April 7 premiere date for a glimpse at the sixth season. AMC released a small batch of promotional stills showing off much of the cast.
Nearly everyone is accounted for in the black-and-white photography, including Peggy (Elisabeth Moss) and Megan (Jessica Pare) -- neither of whom ended the last run on the most solid ground.
Don't expect the party atmosphere of the photos to indicate much in the way of plot, though. The notoriously secretive series likely won't kick off its latest run with Don (Jon Hamm) spending quality time with both of his wives.
Check out the rest of the photos below, including one of young Sally (Kiernan Shipka) ominously channeling Valley of the Dolls.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed