'Mad Men' Season 5 Promos Tease the Return of Don Draper, Roger Sterling (Video)
The main ad men are back to their usual drinking and debauchery.
After an extended delay, AMC’s Mad Men is finally returning for season 5 on March 25. The first promos for the new season have been released, but if fans were expecting any clues about the new season, they’ll be disappointed.
The clips, titled “Don is Back” and “Roger is Back,” show Jon Hamm and John Slattery’s characters up to their usual habits of boozing, schmoozing and enjoying the company of women.
But in each clip, not one other character’s face can be seen.
The two-hour premiere for season 5 on Mad Men kicks off at 9 p.m. on Sunday, March 25.
“It’s a Mad Men movie,” creator Matthew Weiner told THR at a recent event. “I don’t think anyone’s going to think it’s two episodes spliced together. There is a story that starts in the middle of it [but otherwise] it’s one story. The beginning and the ending are related to each other.”
The next week's episode, returning to its regular 10 p.m. timeslot, marks the directorial debut of Hamm.
Watch the teasers for season 5 below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR