'Mad Men's' Kiernan Shipka Plays Shrink to Other Child TV Stars (Video)
In a new Funny or Die clip, the 11-year-old actress offers treatment to stars of "Modern Family," "Raising Hope," "Toddlers & Tiaras" and... "Boy Meets World."
The same week Funny or Die touted a cameo from President Bill Clinton in an all-star spoof of his charitable foundation, it's showcasing an ensemble of another kind: child stars.
Mad Men actress Kiernan Shipka channels her precocious alter ego in Child Star Psychologist, playing shrink to other, less-balanced child stars.
Taking a seat in her office are Modern Family's Nolan Gould, Boy Meets World actress Danielle Fishel, the baby from Raising Hope and Toddlers & Tiaras' Eden Wood. That latter takes a few uncomfortably honest pot-shots at her mother.
When Gould laments the demands of physical comedy and wonders why he can't be on Mad Men, Shipka informs him he's probably better where he is. "I don't think you're quite ready for Mad Men yet," she says.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR