'Madea's Family Reunion' Actress Rochelle Aytes Joins ABC Pilot 'Work It'
"Barney & Friends" actress Kacie Lynch also has been cast in the multicamera comedy starring Amaury Nolasco and Ben Koldyke as out-of-work car salesmen.
Rochelle Aytes and Kacie Lynch have joined the cast of ABC's comedy pilot Work It.
The multicamera project, from Warner Bros. Television, centers on two out-of-work car salesmen, Angel (Amaury Nolasco) and Lee (Ben Koldyke), who realize that in order to find employment again, they’ll need to dress as women to land jobs as pharmaceutical reps. Doing so inadvertently makes them better men, husbands and fathers.
Aytes, whose TV credits include Detroit 1-8-7, Desperate Housewives and The Forgotten, will play the part of Vanessa, the boss of Lee and Angel. Lynch, who has appeared in Barney & Friends, landed the role of Kat. The pair joins Nolasco and Koldyke as well as Rebecca Mader (Grace), John Caparulo (Brian) and Kirstin Eggers (Kristin).
Partners Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen (Friends, Rules of Engagement) are set to write and executive produce, with Beth McCarthy-Miller (30 Rock, Saturday Night Live) on board to direct.
Aytes is repped by Innovative Artists and Zero Gravity Management. Lynch is also repped by Innovative as well as the Kim Dawson Agency and Monster Talent Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR