'Twin Peaks' Alum Sherilyn Fenn Sets Up House in 'Magic City' (Exclusive)
She'll play Madame Renee, a former call-girl who runs a brothel that Danny Huston's Ben Diamond backs in the second season of the Starz period drama.
Starz's period drama Magic City has found a new asset for Danny Huston's mob boss.
Twin Peaks alum Sherilyn Fenn has joined the swelling second season cast of the Jeffrey Dean Morgan period drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Fenn (Gilmore Girls) will play Madame Renee, a beautiful former call-girl who runs a brothel that Huston's Ben Diamond financially backs. She's described as being a tough woman who can hold her own against "The Butcher" and proves to be one of his most valuable assets.
Fenn joins previously announced season two additions James Caan, Esai Morales and Jamie Harris in the period drama that revolves around Morgan's Ike Evans, who owns Miami’s Miramar Playa hotel and makes a deal with the mob.
Fenn is repped by Anthem Entertainment.
Magic City's second season, which was announced ahead of the series' premiere, will premiere next year on Starz.
Countdown to the Oscars
- Sandra Bullock to Make $70 Million (At Least) for 'Gravity'
- '12 Years a Slave': Solomon Northup's Descendants Gather for THR Photo Shoot, Reflect on His Legacy
- 20 Feet From Movie Stardom: The Overlooked Story of Hollywood's Greatest Extra
- Six Top Directors on Fighting With Studios, Firing Actors and Quitting Film School
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Jared Leto Is Stressed About His Potential Oscar Speech
- Maya Angelou Shares The Advice She'd Give Her Younger Self (VIDEO)
- Red Carpet Protesters Ask For Yearly Wages That Add Up To At Least One Oscar Gown
- Kristen Ellis-Henderson and Cathy Henderson of Antigone Rising Talk New EP Supporting LGBT Rights (AUDIO)