'Twin Peaks' Alum Sherilyn Fenn Sets Up House in 'Magic City' (Exclusive)
She'll play Madame Renee, a former call-girl who runs a brothel that Danny Huston's Ben Diamond backs in the second season of the Starz period drama.
Starz's period drama Magic City has found a new asset for Danny Huston's mob boss.
Twin Peaks alum Sherilyn Fenn has joined the swelling second season cast of the Jeffrey Dean Morgan period drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Fenn (Gilmore Girls) will play Madame Renee, a beautiful former call-girl who runs a brothel that Huston's Ben Diamond financially backs. She's described as being a tough woman who can hold her own against "The Butcher" and proves to be one of his most valuable assets.
Fenn joins previously announced season two additions James Caan, Esai Morales and Jamie Harris in the period drama that revolves around Morgan's Ike Evans, who owns Miami’s Miramar Playa hotel and makes a deal with the mob.
Fenn is repped by Anthem Entertainment.
Magic City's second season, which was announced ahead of the series' premiere, will premiere next year on Starz.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)