'Magic City's' Willa Ford Heads to TNT's 'Leverage' (Exclusive)
She'll play the owner of a small-town grocery store whom Christian Kane's Eliot takes a romantic interest in.
Willa Ford is heading from Magic City to TNT's Leverage.
The actress has been tapped to guest star in a Season 5 episode of the Timothy Hutton drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Singer-actress Ford, who recurs on Starz's freshman drama Magic City as an escort, will play Tabatha, a feisty woman in her late 20s who owns a local grocery store in the small town of Apple Springs, Ore., and works to protect her family's business -- and the local community -- from the megastore setting up shop nearby. Eliot (Christian Kane) also takes particular interest in her and asks her to dinner in Episode 511.
TNT renewed the drama about an insurance investigator-turned-thief for a fifth season in August. The series will return in the summer, but a premiere date has not been determined.
Ford is repped by APA and Genesis Entertainment Partners.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR