'Make It or Break It': Watch the Opening Scene From Season 3 Premiere (Exclusive Video)
The new season of the gymnastics drama launches Monday at 9 p.m. on ABC Family.
ABC Family's gymnastics drama Make It or Break It is back for another round, just in time for Olympic fever.
Hopefuls Payson (Ayla Kell), Kaylie (Josie Loren) and Lauren (Cassie Scerbo) are closer than they've ever been to making their dream of capturing a gold medal at the summer Olympics, but the trio must survive two months worth of grueling training at the USA Training Center to make the cut.
The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive opening scene from next week's season premiere, which sees the gymnasts seeing each other for the first time since they all secured a spot at the training center.
"We actually made it guys, can you believe it?," Kaylie says excitedly.
Life won't be easy for the three. When a new gymnast, Jordan (Chelsea Tavares), comes into the fray, their abilities are tested.
The series is executive produced by Holly Sorensen, Paul Stupin and John Ziffren.
Make It or Break It launches its third season on Monday at 9 p.m. on ABC Family.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR