Marg Helgenberger to Return to 'CSI' for 300th Episode
The landmark installment will air Oct. 23 on CBS.
CBS' CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is bringing back a familiar face for its landmark 300th episode.
Original star Marg Helgenberger will return to reprise her role as Catherine Willows to help solve a cold case that has haunted the team for 14 years, CBS announced Tuesday.
During the episode, set to air Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 10 p.m., the team goes back to the beginning to investigate a homicide in the home of a reclusive casino mogul who was a suspect in a similar crime in 2000. The CSI team recalls who they were and where they were in order to solve the cold case.
Helgenberger exited CSI midway through season 12 and has since nabbed a starring role in CBS' upcoming drama Intelligence opposite Lost's Josh Holloway. That drama will bow on Mondays come midseason on the network.
The 14th season of CSI returns Sept. 25 on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)