A&E Debuts First Teaser for Mark Wahlberg's 'Wahlburgers' (Video)
The reality series, centered on the family-owned restaurant, premieres Jan. 22.
Mark Wahlberg's A&E reality series Wahlburgers has its first trailer.
Wahlburgers gives viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the Wahlberg family as well as their family-owned hamburger restaurant located in Hingham, Mass. (A second location will open in Toronto next year.) Mark, his brothers, Donnie and Paul, and their mother, Alma, all appear.
The teaser, released one month after A&E announced the series, offers a glimpse into the Wahlberg family dynamic, with Paul admitting: "Being in business with my brothers was never the plan." In a lighthearted moment, Donnie discovers that Paul named a burger after him, the "Donnie Double D."
Watch the preview below.
Wahlburgers premieres Jan. 22 on A&E.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera