'Married to Jonas' Premiere Sets Ratings High for E!
The entertainment network sees its most-watched series debut in over a year.
E!'s latest venture into celebrity-driven unscripted fare did well on Sunday night.
Married to Jonas, documenting the New Jersey home of oldest Jonas brother Kevin and his wife Danielle, pulled in nearly 1.8 million total viewers during its premiere broadcast.
The half-hour episode, which aired at 10 p.m., stands as the network's most-watched series debut in over a year, topping recent entries Mrs. Eastwood & Company and Opening Act. The numbers gave the timeslot a 157 percent jump with total viewers and reached 891,000 in the desirable adults 18-49 demographic.
Jonas saw a particularly strong lead from last night's Keeping Up With the Kardashians. The series neared a season high with 2.7 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR