Martha Stewart Launches New Animated Web Series For Kids (Video)
The domestic guru hopes to extend her DIY brand on AOLKids.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia launched a new animated series and online destination for children Friday called Martha & Friends on AOLKids.
Created in collaboration with MSLO's founder Martha Stewart, the animated series features the domestic goddess as a 10-year-old described as a "problem-solving, craft-loving, generous spirit" who, along with her three best friends and two dogs, Francesca and Sharkey, aim to spread Stewart's DIY ethic.
“Kids are extraordinarily imaginative and we are so glad to be part of a project that encourages, celebrates and rewards their innate creativity and curiosity,” says Stewart. “Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve had a passion for crafting and cooking and my hope is that this series will inspire a whole new generation of do-it-yourselfers.”
The animated series will air 26 short-form episodes bi-weekly on AOLKids.
Watch a sneak peek of Episode 1 above. Visit the site to watch the full episode about young Martha's Fourth of July.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game