Martin Lawrence Inks Talent Deal With CBS
The pact would see the network and studio develop a show for the "Bad Boys" star.
Martin Lawrence is coming back to the small screen.
The actor, who has been busy doing feature film projects including Big Momma’s House and its sequels, has inked a talent deal with CBS and its studio, CBS Television Studios.
The deal calls for the network and studio to develop a show for the comedian to star in.
A series TV gig would mark Lawrence’s first regular small screen work since he starred as Martin Payne – and assorted other characters – on Fox’s Martin.
His big-screen credits also include the Bad Boys films, Death at a Funeral and Wild Hogs.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR