Martin Short, Paul McCartney Set for Christmas 'Saturday Night Live' Show
The former castmember and the rock legend will anchor the Dec. 15 broadcast.
Saturday Night Live is prepped for a return of a favorite son.
NBC announced on Tuesday that one-time castmember Martin Short will be hosting the Dec. 15 episode of the show, which will serve as the sketch comedy series' Christmas special. Short was a member of the show's cast during the 1984-85 season, and this will mark his third hosting stint.
Joining him as a guest on the show will be Paul McCartney, the former Beatle and still-active rocker. McCartney will serve as musical guest, but he has acted in his three previous visits to the show, including a memorable stint on "The Chris Farley Show."
The week before, on Dec. 8, Jamie Foxx will host.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)