Martin Short, Paul McCartney Set for Christmas 'Saturday Night Live' Show
The former castmember and the rock legend will anchor the Dec. 15 broadcast.
Saturday Night Live is prepped for a return of a favorite son.
NBC announced on Tuesday that one-time castmember Martin Short will be hosting the Dec. 15 episode of the show, which will serve as the sketch comedy series' Christmas special. Short was a member of the show's cast during the 1984-85 season, and this will mark his third hosting stint.
Joining him as a guest on the show will be Paul McCartney, the former Beatle and still-active rocker. McCartney will serve as musical guest, but he has acted in his three previous visits to the show, including a memorable stint on "The Chris Farley Show."
The week before, on Dec. 8, Jamie Foxx will host.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game